+ inload: Stirring the Ashes +

+ The Season of Storms approaches +


+ Updates have been happening over on The Ashes of Armageddon [+noosphericexloadlink embedded+], and the project is picking up steam. If you've not had a chance to look over it, then this overview post is the best starting point – though it's not inherently any more complicated than sharing pictures of Orks and Guardsmen – ideally beating the snot out of each other! +

+ For my part, I've been concentrating on writing articles that – I hope – make it easier for people to get involved and have fun with their hobby, whether they're painting, writing or playing. I plan, however, to bring in my own orks and Steel Legion; if for no other reason than I like to practise what I preach. +

+++

+ To that end, My Steel Legion repaint is ticking over smoothly – and surprisingly quickly. 


+ Roughly half (above) have had the first stage of basing completed and new overcoats issued – as detailed in a previous inload [+noosphericinloadlink embedded+], while the ones below have not yet had their lids painted grey and their new coats handed out. +


+ From the stage above, it took me about five minutes apiece to work up the soldiers below, so I think it's reasonable to get them turned around in a decent timescale. +


+++



+ Of course, it's as much about the greenskins as the Guard, though happily here I've already got quite a few models I can use to help plug gaps in articles:









No comments: