+ inload: Bits, pieces and #backtobadab +

+ inload: Bits, pieces and #backtobadab +


+ For various reasons – not least the heat – hobbying has been slow recently. I've progressed a little on a Silver Stars combat squad, as you can see here. I've used a slightly different approach than in my tutorial (at time of exloading, that's in the Corestack Relics at the top right), and started with a white undercoat. This made painting the white a lot quicker, but everything else has to be brought down. +

 

+ All five are now at a stage where I can start highlighting and adding details; they should polish up quite quickly after this. +

+ [+APPENDEDIT+] 'All five' indeed... Just spotted that there's actually two more in this batch – d'oh! Luckily, it looks like I put them to one side because they're already at this stage, so I just need to remember to get them involved as I carry on. +


+++

+ Back to Badab +

+ Of course, let's hope that's not a jinx! Elsewhere, the Salamanders for Armageddon have received a priming. In a happy coincidence, Myles from Lil Legend Studios got in contact to invite me to take part in Badab After Dark [+noosphericexloadlink embedded+], an invitational which I'm happy to say is open to all – go have a look around! The only requisite is to tag thematic entries with #badabafterdark on Instagram. +


I was very pleased to be asked to participate, though with hobby time limited and lots of projects – not least the #warofthefalseprimarch bubbling away, I didn't want to over-promise for this. Happily, it seems rather providential that many of the same Salamanders that fought on Armageddon were veterans of Badab, as explored in this inload [+noosphericinloadlink embedded+]. +

+ As a result, what better way to participate than with these Second Company marines on their way to becoming veterans? +

+++

No comments: